Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, March 2, 2020

Life: One (Dropped) Stitch At A Time


“As I get older, I just prefer to knit. ”
Tracey Ullman 

You Can't Knit With a Cat in the Room




Full disclosure:
I knit


I do not knit well
 No fancy patterns 



No sweaters


No hats


I just knit
It helps me think


And I have learned a lot from knitting
 Like you cannot knit with my cat in the room
Lesson?
Is there a 'cat in the room"?
What is messing with your heart or your head or your will?
that's keeping you from getting things done?
Time to let the cat out
and that's poetiquejustis

Watch out that no bitterness takes root among you, 
for as it springs up it causes deep trouble, hurting many in their spiritual lives. 
Hebrews 12:15 
PS There are lots of cute pictures of cat and yarn but it is very harmful to them if they ingest it