Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, February 14, 2013

Branded!



The ladder of success must be set upon something solid
before you can start to climb.
Voltaire.
I talked to a friend yesterday who is about to complete two PhDs


 and he is concerned about where his career is going!


Is he branded enough?

Is his personal marketing "guerrilla"  worthy?

When he looks out his professional window, 
what is his


 I told him not to worry

Because
In the end, it is not what they see here

It is what he sees here
 and if it this is not what matters to them
- then "they" just don't matter
and that's poetiquejustis

     For promotion comes neither from the east,
 nor from the west, nor from the south. 
Promotion comes from the Lord
Psalm 75:6