Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Comma Commentary

"That's a lot of  commas."
            Bruce Drown


About a week ago, my husband was listening to me dictate an email in to my very smart phone


that does not, alas, know how to punctuate- without a little help


At the end of a rather lengthy sentence, he noted- "that's an awful lot of commas."

He then went his way without realizing that he had perhaps just made 
an interesting commentary life-


or rather- a comma-terry.

There are after all a lot of commas in life- 

Those times when you just seem to get going

and life's little commas slow you down

Or you have been running so hard
and for so long
that there seems no end to the "sentence? but just a lot of - well..


Today, I am going to start punctuating my life better.

More of these


More of these

and even a few more of these


I may even throw in a few of these


and that (comma) is poetiquejustis

If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. (1 Peter 4:11)