Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, April 26, 2013

Going to Seed!

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant
Robert Louis Stevenson


When I see a packet of seeds- I always am in awe

What a miracle that something so small can become something so valuable
So real!
And within us all are the seeds of greatness!
It is planting season


Time to roll up those mental sleeves


And plan what you want to see when you look out on the fields of summer


Me? 
I have packet of seeds- 


Words to write


Pictures to paint


Stories to tell
Seeds! Seeds!   Seeds!
See you  in the fields!
and that's poetiquejustis

 Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap the fruit of unfailing love,
 and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, 
until he comes and showers his righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:12