Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, April 29, 2013

It was just another morning

One kind word can warm three winter months
Japanese Saying


It was a dreary  morning


Low clouds....chill air.....and an inconsequential Thursday


I pulled in to my office lot and saw the gentleman who delivers food from a local deli


He looked tired and grim 


I tapped my horn lightly and he spun around to face me


I waved a hello


His face transformed

What I saw made my day

 true gratitude that someone saw him

REALLY saw him

Because sometimes, that is all it takes to transform
someone's day- and your won!
And that's poetiquejustis
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers,
 for by so doing some people
have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.
Hebrews 13:2