Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, April 21, 2013

Whose dreams are you dreaming?

Dreams are the touchstones of our character
Henry David Thoreau


What do you want?


What do you need?


What do you reach for?



What do you hope for?



What do you dream of?

                              Are those wants and needs and reaches and wishes really you?

If your dreams do not reflect you

then who do they reflect?

If we have nothing else in this world-

our dreams should be our own
and that's poetiquejustis
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams
Acts 2:17