Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 1, 2013

As Sure As Day- They Are Coming Your Way

There are some screw ups headed your way
I wish I could tell you there was a way to avoid them
but they are comin' for ya
Aaron Sorkin



Bring 'em on!


Screw ups mean we are trying


They mean we have left the de-comfortized zone


They mean we are off the couch and in the fray


Screw ups are life's kudos for being a little but brave

and they are also life's version of a GPS

Go ahead!   Screw up. 
Then find your way back.

You haven't lived until you do
and that's poetiquejustis
But if we confess our sins to God, he will keep his promise and do what is right:
 he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing. 
1 John 1:9