Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, July 27, 2013

Two Chairs

Let me live in my house by the side of the road
and be a friend to man
Sam Walter Foss


Thoreau kept two chairs in his home at Walden Pond

One for himself and one for a guest


It is not the lack of furnishings that catches the mind




It is his thought to make room in his day for another 


To leave the door ajar to the footsteps of passersbys


Today-

"live by the side of the road" in your mind

and make a little room for others 

That is worth more to most people than you will ever know
And that is poetiquejustis
                                 The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.
                                                                     Proverbs 27:9