Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 29, 2013

The View from Under the Bus



Lots of people want to ride in the limo,
but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you
if the limo breaks down 


Oprah Winfrey

It has happened to all of us

The limo of our career seems to break down
But instead of being able to take the bus

Someone throws you under the bus


Heck- I have been there so many times that I was thinking of having my mail forwarded


to "Under-the- bus, USA"
I had a reader tell me the other day that two people came out of the same meeting
where he was not present
and both accused the other of having "thrown me under the bus"
Note: bus throwing is usually done in absentia  

When did extreme under the bus throwing become a national past time?

It does not take  courage


or brains


to throw someone under the bus


You know what does?


Coming along side and helping that person under the bus



To get back on their feet.

Well done to all of you who are bus survivors
And bus victim revivers!  
and that's poetiquejustis

                                          For the people worked with all their heart.

                                                         Nehemiah 4:6