Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, July 28, 2013

Path, Purpose and Projects Undone





Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction
John F Kennedy 



I have two unfinished manuscripts sitting on my desk


They are being very patient, and only occasionally let their emotions show


But I swear I hear them sighing now and then

"Hey, Lady.....Here is a pen....could we please get on with this?"


Those books and I know where we want to go.....

And there are things in them that we have put the effort and courage in to saying

(as much as any writer has the courage to put their thoughts on paper for all to see)

But direction and purpose do not come from the pen

or the brain

Direction and purpose comes from the heart

and connects all else

Today, my books and I  will find that road between my heart and  head

and see where the path may lead

Are there projects waiting for you?
Go...build that path
And you will find the purpose and direction along the way
and that's poetiquejustis


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go
I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8