Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, August 30, 2014

Foolish not to be

You will do foolish things
but do them with enthusiasm
Colette


There are days when
You will order the fish and chips 

instead of the salad


Do it with gusto


There are times when
You will stay up all night 
reading a new novel


Don't regret a minute of it


In this life
You will love the wrong person

Wear the wrong shoes


Say the wrong thing


Do you know what that all means?

It means you are living!

and that's poetiquejustis

 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
2 Corinthians 12:9