Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, August 11, 2014

Limits

When we put a limit on what we will do
we put a limit on what we can  do
Charles Schwabb



If you had a dollar


for all the things you do not do because


just because those are things you
 "just don't do"
or never have

becaue they seem too hard


or uncomfortable



If you had a dollar for all the times you said no
to a new idea

or a new way of doing things

because it was just not how you have always done it
tell me
if you had a dollar for all those times you put limits on yourself
just how rich would you be?

 Perhaps more importantly:

how much richer would your life be if you had said "yes" to stretching your limits?

and that's poetiquejustis
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 43:19