Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, August 18, 2014

The Comfort Zone

It had done me good to be parched by the heat
and somewhat drenched by the rains of life
H. W. Longfellow



If we had never had been hurt

We would never understand each others pain




If I had never won


We would never understand each others joy



If we had never lost our way


We could never help each other find the way back

Life above all else
a teacher
so learn your lessons well
and that's poetiquejustis
All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
God is our merciful Father 
and the source of all comfort. 
He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
2 Corinthians 1:3-5