Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ordinarily Extraordinary

A man can stand anything 
except a succession of ordinary days
Goethe



I am not a big fan of the ordinary



I prefer houses that have some style




Clothes that make me feel like Diane Keaton




and food that speaks of faraway places
I was looking at some flowers today
noticing how unique they were
                                                                      even in a crowd

Lou Holtz was right when he said:
"I cannot believe God put us 
on earth to be ordinary"
and that's poetiquejustis
                     Do not be conformed to this world,
  but be transformed by the renewal of your mind
Romans 12:2