Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, April 9, 2015

Let the piper play his tune

Never think you've seen the last of anything
Eudora Welty




People try to beat you down

and you think you have seen the last of success



Life tries to wear you down


and you think you have seen the last of joy


You think all you ever wanted seems 
lives at another address

 It sings another song

It dances another dance.


Think again-
then start your own parade
Never think you have seen the last of anything-
especially me...
And that's poetiquejustis

  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11