Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, April 3, 2015

Lose Something?

When a man's an empty kettle,
He should be on his mettle,
And yet I'm torn apart.
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be kinda human
If I only had a heart.
The Tin Man
Wizard of Oz


You can have the title



You can have the office




You can the cars


And the clothes


And the address



But of you are so focused

on what you want
That you cannot see what you really need

Check around...

you may have lost something
along the way
and that's poetiquejustis
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want. Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered. 
Proverbs 11:24-25