Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Look at Life

With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, 
and the deep power of joy, 
we see into the life of things.
William Wordsworth
The flowers are watching
I just know they are
They really do not miss a thing
                  Sometimes, I even think they cry over our human tragedies and foibles
and I am certain that they laugh at our worrying so much!
 Flowers know how to live
They greet the dawn with joy
and they fear nothing from the night
Hiding in plain sight,
                           They spend the time they were given on earth
teaching us how to live
If only we will listen
and that's poetiquejustis
“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? "
Matthew 6:28