Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Turnaround

When I started counting my blessings, 
my whole life turned around.
Willie Nelson
Afraid you are not getting a piece of the pie?
Bake your own slice of life and enjoy it!
Afraid the parade is passing you by?
Grab a big bass drum and head off down your road.
You are as happy as you want to be
You have as much as you think you need
 now
is the time to be grateful
because you have it all
and that's poetiquejustis

                                Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; 
                                         His love endures forever.
                                                                   Psalm 107:1