Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, June 25, 2016

Here is the Scoop!

I doubt whether the world holds for any one
a more soul stirring surprise
than the first adventure with 
ice cream.
Heywood Broun
The ice cream truck that made 
you run from the house grasping your nickel
as you tugged your mom along-
"Hurry!  He is gonna to leave!!"
 Remember?
The way ice cream was always tasted better
when you bought it 
on the boardwalk at the beach
Remember?
Your first "grown up flavor"
coffee?
pistachio?
When ice cream became cool
When ice cream forgot what it was
but we didn't
remember?
sure you do!
 
It's summer!
Enjoy
and that's poetiquejustis
How sweet are your words to my taste
Psalm 119:103