Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Choice We All Have To Make


Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like.
 More than anything else, 
it is about how we treat other people
Dennis Prager


I love my husband


I love my kids


and my grandkids

and yes-




                                         So....
                                                           How  I treat them is not a reflection of who I am
 
 BUT
It is how I decide to  treat those with whom I disagree....

I must remember
That is who I am
 and that's poetiquejustis


And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? 
Luke 6:33 




Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/dennisprag471259.html?src=t_kindness