Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, January 1, 2017

They Say It's Your Birthday!

 I never lose sight of the fact that 
just being is fun.
Katherine Hepburn

Plans for 2017?

Places to go

People to see
and when we meet here again next New Year's Day

we will have a learned a bit more about how to really BE
You know...hear our own melody
head for the stars
Making living an art
Even if  not always on par
Taking some chances!
And  time to dream
Know when to fight  battles
and know when to retreat
It is 2017!   
Charles Lamb said: New Years Day is every man's birthday

and I happen to agree!

and that's poetiquejustis
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17