Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You Are!

 Whoever I am, or whatever I am doing, some kind of excellence is within my reach.
John Gardener

Excel:
c.1400, from the Latin:. excellere "to rise, surpass"


To rise above the petty and the trivial...

but to appreciate

the common


and the small

To surpass  what you accomplished yesterday



but know you already have it all



You grasp what is before you


letting go of what's behind

Remembering excellence is not a box you check
                                                      It is a place within your mind




So, GO!
Be excellent!
because
YOU are excellent

and that's poetiquejustis



.....pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness

I Timothy 6:11