Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A Brush with Life


Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing?
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henrinouwe588351.html?src=t_peace
Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing?
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henrinouwe588351.html?src=t_peace

  Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? 
Henri Nouwen 

Chaos comes naturally


Peace takes work



Anger bubbles over




Peace refreshes



Brutality takes no thought and destroys



Gentleness flows from wisdom and saves



Today, you will go out and touch the world

What will it look like
when you are done?

That's the question
and that's poetiquejustis 

For God is not a God of confusion
but of peace
I Corinthians 14:33