Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, February 10, 2017

The Frightful Truth about Fear

I break the fear in to small, bite size pieces
Regina Brett
We like to see ourselves as being fearless.


But let's face it
We all have a little bit of fear hiding somewhere

We just try to keep it under our hat

So it does not surprise us
 
Or get in our way
Because fear can find the best of us
 
Nelson Mandala said:
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, 
but he who conquers that fear.
 
I get that
and that's poetiquejustis
 
 
Say to those with fearful hearts,
    “Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
    he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution
    he will come to save you.”
Isaiah 35:4