Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, February 4, 2017

It Comes in Waves

My life is like a stroll along the beach
As near the ocean's edge as I can go
H. D. Thoreau




Understanding the immensity of life


While appreciating the smallest of its moments
Learning to run toward the challenges!



And yet see beneath the surface

                                                               Life comes in waves

                                              And we just need to be willing to wade in
                                                            and that's poetiquejustis

He will again have compassion on us; he will tread our iniquities underfoot. 
You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea. 
Micah 7:19