Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, February 2, 2017

It's Laughable!

I like being absurd. Being silly. 
Jimmy Fallon

                              
Afraid no on will take you seriously
if you laugh at yourself?

 paradox: Take yourself too seriously
and no one else will


Be willing to laugh


And you have their attention




Milton Berle said "Laughter is an instant vacation".
So  today
Add a chuckle to that serious
You will get a far better perspective

and be in much better company


And that's poetiquejustis

 God will let you laugh again;
    you’ll raise the roof with shouts of joy,
Job 8:21






I like being absurd. Being silly.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jimmyfallo461642.html?src=t_silly