Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, January 29, 2018

Many More Hills to Climb

Great works are performed not by strength
but by perseverance
Samuel Johnson
I have  friends who seems to 
find it necessary 
to climb mountains
literally
I have other friends who seem to
find it necessary to climb mountains
figuratively
I am grateful for both
I have learned from both
I have learned because
 they persevere
Nelson Mandela said:
After climbing a great hill,
one only finds that there are many more hills to climb
We each have hills to climb
and paths to walk
May  we have the heart to find them
 
and the perseverance to climb them all
and that's poetiquejustis
Endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
Romans 5:4