Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, January 15, 2018

Your Brush With Life

Life is a great big canvas
Throw all the paint on it you can
Danny Kaye

Choose your words
as though they were colors
because they paint the canvas
of the world
You can color the world kinder
Make the days brighter
You can make the nights warmer
And you can
Paint the town with gladness
Tell me...
what color is the world
after you leave a room?
Is it this?
or this
Blaise Pascal said
Kind word do not cost much
but they accomplish a great deal
 I know you get the picture...
and that's poetiquejustis
Stop being mean, bad-tempered, and angry. Quarreling, harsh words, and dislike of others should have no place in your lives. 
Ephesians 4:31