Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Yuk it up!

Those who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, 
don't know how to laugh either
Golda Meir
I admit it
I cry at the drop of a hat
The Christmas trees on a lot December 26 that no one took home
The foreclosed house that has lost its family to hard times
and any movie that features a dog,
 a horse, 
 a deer
or little lost folks from outer space
I am a weeping goner.
There are lots of people like me out there
We cry when butter melts....
The flip side?
We laugh at almost anything
Old I Love Lucy re-re-reruns
Really bad knock knock jokes (especially when delivered by a grandkid)
Cartoon characters that remind us of ourselves
                                      Oh...and we spend a lot of time laughing at ourselves
that's a good thing
and that's poetiquejustis
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Romans 12:15