Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A Word to the Wise

Don't use words too big for the subject.
C S Lewis
Have you ever noticed that the shortest phrases 
carry more weight than the longest of speeches?
words like
                                                                           
Or
And when someone says:
                                                                                        
and means it!
The tiniest of words can be 
or balm to the heart

What a great responsibility we took on
when first we learned to speak!
Keep it short
And keep it sweet

and that's poetiquejustis
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight, My God and My Redeemer
Psalm 19:14