Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Be Aware



Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jamesthurb106488.html#xYviKPumS1KOSmhq.99


Let us not look back in anger
nor forward in fear
but around in awareness
James Thurber


Where do they get the time?
People who spend so many hours, days, and years thinking about the past?
I barely have time to enjoy
Alexandra Stoddard said that
life is 50% memories
That could be-
but I refuse to take my 50% 
out of the middle!
and that's poetiquejustis
Let your eyes look directly in front of you
and let your gaze look straight before you. 
 Make the path for your feet level,
so that all your ways may be established.   
Do not turn to the right or to the left;
turn yourself away from evil.
Proverbs 4:25-27