Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, February 9, 2018

Taking Flight

Intelligence without ambition
is like a bird without wings
C Archie Danielson
Knowing is good

Knowing what you want to do
with that knowledge
is good!
But neither of those things
Will get you anywhere
If you do not get moving
and that's poetiquejustis
Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Moving-Forward#sthash.MCc5COBm.dpuf

Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. 
Are you not of more value than they? 
Matthew 6:26