Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Just Deaming

Dreams don't have deadlines.
LL Cool J
" Hustle it up!"


"You are running out of time"


"You are running out of ideas!"



"Hustle it up!"


"Someone else is going to think of it first"


"Someone else is going to get there before me!"

Hustle it up."

If that sounds familiar
The you must be living another person's picture of your life
because 

Your dreams have no deadlines
and that's poetiquejustis

"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, 

                                            your old men will dream dreams, 
                                             your young men will see visions.  
                                                            Joel 2:28