Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, November 16, 2020

Blah Blah Blah?

 

Be content to act
and leave the talking  to others
Balltasar Gracian

Taking a stand for what is good does not always mean taking center stage
 
Because there are those who talk a good fight

And those who bring brightness and light

There are those who know what to do
And those who follow through
Which one are you?

Today- find a need- no matter how small- and fill it.
  and that's poetiquejustis
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in
Matthew 25:35
"Food insecurity in households with children under 18 has increased by about 130 percent from 2018 to today." The Booking Institute
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/05/06/the-covid-19-crisis-has-already-left-too-many-children-hungry-in-america/