Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Could I Have A Little Quiet, Please?

 How do I know what I think until I hear what I say?

E.M. Forster


Quiet


My mom used to say

 


This was usually in response to my trying to shatter the windows 


 

with my music

Today, noise comes from everywhere


(As I right this, someone up my street is continuing on their eternal DIY building project...I digress)

There is:

The Internet


 

TV


 

Radio

We owe it to ourselves

 A calm and peaceful mind ... | Quotes & Writings by Gaurav Bose | YourQuote

And that's poetiquejustis

Psalm 107:29-30 “He calmed the storm and its waves quieted down. So they rejoiced that the waves became quiet, and he led them to their desired haven.”