Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, November 29, 2021

Home: Put Your Heart In It

Home is a notion that only nations of the homeless 

fully appreciate and only the uprooted comprehend. 

– Wallace Stegner

May you have...

A place to call home


 



A roof



Four walls



A bit of greenery



A touch of comfort


 


And with it a heart for those 

 

 who do not have the same

and that's poetiquejustis 

Matthew 25: For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’

Approximately one homeless woman in four is homeless primarily

because of her experiences with violence.