Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, November 21, 2021

Time to Decide

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
J.R.R. Tolkien
Gandalf- The Fellowship of the Ring 


You will receive a gift today




A gift of time

A gift worth far more than gold


You may not be able to choose where you spend that time


But you can choose how you use that time

The signs are everywhere

Time is always in the moment
 
 
It is the ink of your life
Lao Tzu said:
“Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I don't want to.”  
Today, make time for living. 
and that's poetiquejustis

As long as it is day, we must do the work of Him who sent me.
John 9:4