Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, September 28, 2012

A Place to Be

We have a home...we just need someplace to put it
Anonymous


I am not homeless- far from it


but I am without a home

I have a place to live that is amazing
With spas, and pools, and lakes and trees right outside of my door
But it is not mine- and it is not terribly big

And so my mother's china


And my crates of books


Languish is  a storage unit

Incarcerated through no fault of their own

But  I cringe at the thought of my complaining

Because my books and china at least have shelter

While too many of my fellow Americans do not- through no fault of their own-


and I am ashamed
and that's poetiquejustis
How Many Homeless kids in the United States?
 The King will reply,

 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me'
Matthew 25:40