Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, September 17, 2012

Found...One Heart

The words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart
than balm or honey
Sarah Fielding

                                     Writing children's books as I have been doing is not child's play


It can be exhausting and not terribly filled with encouragement


The list of what publishers do not want to see can make you lose pieces of your heart


 So when a  renowned children's author told me that his first book was rejected over and over again


Then was eventually picked up and has now been in print for 21 years (the first of many)



and that mine little series was well done, and to press on


The wind went back in  to my sails

The spring went back in to my step

And my drooping heart stood back at attention!
I learned so much from this good person, 

My new found heart and I want to go out today and tomorrow and always and do the same for others!



and that's poetiquejustis
Return to your rest, my soul,
    for the Lord has been good to you.
Psalm116:7