Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, September 27, 2012

I did what Johnny Depp Would Never Do...and I did it well




The quality of life is so different in France. 
There is the possibility of living a simple life. 
I would never contemplate raising my daughter in LA.
 I would never raise any child there.
Johnny Depp
Well, I did, Johnny
 
I raised my kids in LA
 
 
Among the noise
 
 
 
And the hype
 
And the complexity of it all
 
 
Yes...I raised my kids in LA
 
Along the beaches
 
 
Above the canyons
 
Among the people
It was really very simple
At least as simple as raising children any where is
and my kids are magnificent
You chose France

I chose LA

It is as simple as that
and that's poetiquejustis

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm91:1