Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, October 18, 2012

Having Only My Dreams

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
John F Kennedy

Are we over it yet?


Are we over the idea that those who are poor are lazy?

Are over it yet-that the homeless want to be homeless?


Are we over the idea that those out of work do not want a job?



Are we ?
I sure hope so, because those who are poor, unemployed and homeless are not the enemy-
they are our fellow countrymen and women

William Butler Yeats said:

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams; 


I have spread my dreams under your feet; 


                                                        Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                                                       and that's poetiquejustis 


For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,
I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,
I was a stranger and you invited me in,
Matthew 25:35