Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Until that time

“All that I hope to say in books, all that I ever hope to say,
 is that I love the world.”
E B White


I lost a friend this week to cancer

someone I had known for over 40 years

thought time and distance had placed our bodies in different places

she is now and always will be a part of me

Together, we pushed through our 20's 


and made it in to our 30's 


As proud as two colts that had learned to jump the fence 

I fled to California (in search of absolutely nothing, I must add)


 While she sojourned through life on a houseboat in the Netherlands
In search of everything

she taught me how to bake a pie
how to milk a goat
and how to love life even when that love is unrequited
so it seems right that she taught me the final lesson of life
How to leave it behind with grace and dignity  
and until that time
to love
and that's poetiquejustis

Encourage one another while it is still called Today
Hebrews 3:13