Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, February 2, 2014

Frustration Fatigue

Our fatigue is caused often not by work
but by worry, frustration, and resentment
Dale Carnegie




I hear the word "frustrated" a lot



It could be because I'm a professor
and my students are all juggling
work and school and home

at least....
I think it is coming out of my students mouth


 but it could be mine




I hear it so often 
that I did some research
Did you know that frustrate comes from the Latin word for disappointment?



So the next time you are frustrated

Take the time to figure out what's disappointing you


                                                                     and fix it
                                                        I mean- who needs the frustration?

and that's poetiquejustis
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me
Philippians 6:13