Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spooning out life

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons
T S Eliot




I gave up caffeine recently


Don't as me why


I just did



Statistics say that there are 100,000,000 coffee drinkers every day
 
so....

I doubt Starbucks is going to worry about my defection


The interesting thing for me is having to start my day
all by myself

No help from a friend
I have to actually get up

get out

and get moving


without - dare I say it?


 I got three invitations to 
"go out for coffee"
just today.

It's a conspiracy!

Jackie Chan said:
Coffee is a language in itself

I am beginning to think I am going to need an interpreter
So, as you sidle up to the espresso machine in the morning...
Think of me
I will be somewhere dozing in a corner
and that's poetiquejustis

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice;
 in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3