Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, February 28, 2014

Life's Not Just for Company

I'm saving that to use for company
Josephine Primavera
My Grandmother



My grandmother had many pretty things


That people rarely saw

She was "saving them for guests."


But she never had any guests

Except us

But we were family, so I guess that did not count


When she passed away, all those pretty plates, and linens were still packed away


Waiting for guests
 Tell me-
What are you "saving for company"?

I mean....
What in your life are you waiting for just the right moment

                                                                 to say or do or use?
                                         I think today would be the very best day
                                             and I think Grandma would agree
                                                  and that's poetiquejustis 


                      Make the most of your chances to tell others the Good News.
                                                         Colossians 4:5