Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Heart Warmth

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me
 an invincible summer
Albert Camus



It is not until we are surrounded by darkness 

that we learn to appreciate the light


It is not until we are utterly alone
That we long for the friendships we let slip away

And it is in our travels when we turn our heart towards home



   Author Barbara DeAngelis said:
"Difficult times always create opportunities
for you to experience more love in your life"
In the wintry days of the soul
Look for the love...look to the light....
until you find your own invincible summer
and that's poetiquejustis

 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28