Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Making Sense of Football


People who work together will win, 
whether it be against complex football defenses, 
or the problems of modern society
Vince Lombardy


It is Superbowl season and everyone is talking football
(unless you are a Giants fan, and then you are just waiting for next season...)

but even in the off season, 
we seem to be caught up in the in the lexicon
I mean...think about it...

Our lives seem to have their share of armchair quarterbacks telling us how it all should be done

and there is always someone not playing by the rules and (hopefully) getting called on it
 
 On the bright side...
There are those who tackle the job


And make their point

Me? 
I am on the sidelines cheering on

 
 the ones who want to play fair
 
and that's poetiquejustis
 For physical training is of some value, 
but godliness has value for all things,
 holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
I Timothy 4:8