Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, January 8, 2016

What's the rush? Well..I will tell you..

Putting things off is the biggest waste of life: it snatches away each day as it comes, and denies us the present by promising the future

Seneca

I am often teased about my "do it now" approach to life

  everything from emptying the dishwasher

to searching out a book

 I answer emails when I get them


and even go to bed on time 

It is not because I am in such a hurry 

to get past today

 It is just that

I  not want to be living today

 

When tomorrow comes around

 

and that's poetiquejustis

One thing I ask from the LORD,

 this only do I seek:

 that I may dwell in the house of the LORD

 all the days of my life...

Psalm 27:4