Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, February 27, 2016

Let it go

"It is amazing what you can accomplish 
if you do not care who gets the credit."
Harry S Truman
I used to care about that...who got the credit- I mean
As a matter of fact,
 I have thought about that quite recently
 having encountered someone who takes credit for other people's ideas
without blinking an eye
But ...no more tug of war for me
I am keeping my hands free for other things
Ideas, you see,  come and go
They are just passing through- just like me
Just like you
 I could try to hold on to the credit
and get myself all tied up in knots
Or I can spend my life in freedom
Gee....let me think...
 
 
what'll it be?
 
and that's poetiquejustis
Do nothing from rivalry or conceit,
 but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
Philippians 2:3