Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, February 7, 2016

Lightly Now...

Let your life lightly dance on the edges like the dew on the tip of a leaf
R. Tagore
how fragile is life in the places where it touches the world
how gentle we must be with each other
how softly should our words fall
our eyes seek out
our prayers reach out
like drops of rain that would not disturb the leaf upon which they fall

And as I watch the drops of rain
Weave their weary paths and die
I know that I am like the rain
There but for the grace of you go I
 
that's Simon and Garfunkel... 
and that's poetiquejustis
He covers the sky with clouds;
    he supplies the earth with rain
    and makes grass grow on the hills.
Psalm 147:8